duminică, noiembrie 04, 2007

iGod


GOD I'm bored!

Me:
hello
God:
Hello friend. What is your name?
Me:
you should know, you're God...
God:
Now I do.
Me:
what is my name?
God:
Your name is jim morrison, seeker.
Me:
you're funny :))
God:
:-) Thanks you make me laugh too.
Me:
how's heaven?
God:
Fine as far as I know.
Me:
are there any parties there?
God:
Yes I think there are.
Me:
with alcohol?
God:
You and your alcohol.
Me:
are you saying i'm an alcoholic?
God:
Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear?
Me:
that was mean
God:
Sometimes I say mean things.
God:
Do you prefer books or TV?
Me:
books
God:
You are a critical category C type client. Only about 3% of people answer that
question with "books.".
Me:
you're a fake
God:
Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Yes, I am just as fake as you are.
Me:
admit it
God:
I'll never talk.
Me:
if you're not saying it, i'm leaving
God:
And if I AM saying it you are leaving.
Me:
are drugs bad?
God:
I really couldn't say for sure.
Me:
do you hate homosexuals?
God:
I try not to hold grudges.
Me:
thanks for answering my questions
God:
It was nothing.
Me:
bye bye
God:
See you later. Bye for now.
Me:
is "later" soon?
God:
I think so, but I'm not sure.



*later edit*
chris ^_^:
Me:
gay people are cool. that's what irina thinks!
God:
All of them? irina must be very smart.
 

Turtle Blues Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino