duminică, noiembrie 11, 2007

if i were with you i`d be home and dry....


If I were a month I would be ... march
If I were a time of day I would be ... midnight
If I were a direction I would be ... East
If I were a historical figure I would be ... Maria Tereza a Austriei

If I were a tree I would be ...o dracena
If I were a flower/plant I would be a ... lily of the valley
If I were a kind of weather I would be ... dark windy night
If I were a musical instrument I would be a ... drum
If I were an animal I would be a ... pony
If I were a sound I would be... "OLELEIHUUUUU "
If I were a song I would be ... sad but true - metallica
If I were a book I would be ... Basme- Petre Ispirescu
If I were a place I would be ... Vama Veche
If I were a scent I would be ... the scent of a flavoured coffee
If I were a word I would be ... abhangigkeit
If I were an object I would be ... diary
If I were a body part I would be ... a finger
If I were a facial expression I would be...a leer
If I were a cartoon character I would be ... POOOOLLLLYYYY


 

Turtle Blues Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino